Marica's meanderings

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Blog Hui update

Blog Hui 2006 Writer's Workshops
I am so excited because Trevor Romain will be taking these two writing workshops. I am really interested in the one on writing memoirs. I keep thinking my interest in blogging, digital storytelling, writing, and online human communication is connected and is leading me somewhere. Where? I am not sure.

Don't forget to register for Blog Hui. It is promising to be an exciting event. Check the Blog Hui web site for regular updates on presentations.

I hope we see you there!

3 Comments:

  • Hi Marica,

    Hope Blog Hui went well! I was torn about not getting there - but as you know I got married :oD

    Will follow the conference blog with interest and hope to see some of the papers too!

    How did Trevor's writing workshops go?

    Boy, is 2006 turning out to be a busy year or what?!!! Hope you're well and perhaps chat with you soon!

    Kind regards,
    Marg :o)

    By Blogger Marg O'Connell, at 5:58 PM  

  • Hi Marg,
    First of all congratulations. I love your wedding photos!
    Blog Hui was a huge success and so were the workshops. I have been so exhausted these last few days though because it was an incredibly hectic time. I haven't had time to post much about it all yet, but I will.
    I have been trying to find your current email address. I think I have located one at your new work so I will give it a go.
    Best wishes,
    Marica

    By Blogger Marica Sevelj, at 12:06 AM  

  • Can't wait to hear more! :o)
    Margaret.O'Connell[at]cit.act.edu.au
    if you're still stuck...

    By Blogger Marg O'Connell, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home